Why should you add the Laurentian region to your itineraries?
- For its proximity to Montréal, Québec and Ottawa.
- For the highest concentration of holiday resorts in Eastern Canada.
- For the largest protected area in the province of Québec: the Mont-Tremblant National Park.
- For all the parks located in the Upper Laurentians: parc régional Kiamika, parc régional Montagne du Diable, the Windigo Falls, parc régional du Poisson-Blanc and the Baskatong Reservoir.
- For the World’s largest night skiing area: the Saint-Sauveur Valley!
- For Tremblant, one of the World’s top 10 most scenic ski resorts – USA Today, January 20, 2014.
- For the longest cycling trail in Canada: "Le P’tit Train du Nord" linear park.
- For the Montagne du Diable (Devil’s Mountain), a must for snowmobilers visiting the region.
- For the Chemin du Terroir and the multitude of agro-tourism products.
- For its renowned ski schools.
- For its lively villages with a romantic atmosphere.
- For its varied range of four-season outdoor activities.
- For its incomparable hospitality.
FREE CONSULTING SERVICES
Fabienne Hervé, International Tour and Travel Representative
450 436-8532 poste 2238