- A network of more than 1,076 miles of marked and groomed trails in the winter and 956 miles of trails in the summer;
- 7 regional clubs whose passionate members promote trail development in harmony with nature;
- Forests, lakes, mountains, gorgeous landscapes anda vast territory to discover;
- Numerous lodging possibilities, welcoming innkeepers and outfitters.
- Locate them on the map, using the number mentioned in the ad;
- Many must-see attractions, including Montagne du Diable (Devil’s Mountain) and the Windigo Falls;
- In addition, over 26 outfitters open their doors in summertime, thus offering visitors a wide variety of game and fish.
The maps are available for free at the Laurentians Information Bureau, located at la Porte-du-Nord.
You can also order it for free.
Can-Am Spyder rentals at Contant - BRP dealer. Not all rides in the Laurentians taste the same...
For an unforgettable adventure in the Laurentians. Since 1961, this internationally known snowmobile rental center has been offering its services and a direct access to trails.
Come experience an unforgettable holiday and discover the beauty of Quebec and the Laurentians!
An alternate way to discover the beauty of nature is to criss-cross the forest on an all-terrain vehicle.
Looking for action? Beginners or professionals, enjoy our friendly service and get ready for adventure! Ride through magnificent landscapes on your ATV or snowmobile.