Parc régional Montagne du Diable
Located in Ferme-Neuve in the High-Laurentians, Montagne du Diable regional park is the vacation destination in Quebec. Just 2h30 from Montreal and Gatineau-Ottawa, plan a stay in nature. You can choose from a cabin, a rustic campsite, a mountain refuge, tiny-house or lean-to.
Discover what Montagne du Diable regional park has to offer!
- 80 km of hiking and snowshoeing trails to admire the flora and fauna.
- 96 km of cross-country ski trails for all levels (classic skiing, skate skiing, Nordic skiing or skishoeing).
- 25 km of enduro and cross-country mountain biking (launch ramp - easy to double black - mountain shelter directly on the track).
- Trails dedicated to fatbikes.
- 2 nature parkour for kids (kids zip line) and trails with informative panels for budding adventurers.
- 4 summits with breathtaking landscapes (including the Diable summit (alt. 782m), the second highest summit in the Laurentians )
- Lakes with crystal clear waters.
- Streams and waterfalls in the mountains.
- Windigo waterfall and its lookouts and footbridges.
- Sandy shores.
- Equipment rental for your favorite sports: kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, etc.
Bring your family, it's free for kids 18 and under!
Montagne du Diable Regional Park is your destination to reconnect with nature in all 4 seasons!
Book your vacation or buy your access to the park online at www.parcmontagnedudiable.com
Open year round
Park: Adult (18 years old and over): $ 8 (taxes incl.) - Child (18 and under): Free