SnowmobilingHautes-Laurentides - SnowmobileEnjoy winter!
The Upper Laurentians region is THE destination for ATV and snowmobile enthusiasts. With more than 1,500 km of snowmobile trails, the region will charm you with the great possibilities of loops. Come enjoy the beautiful winter landscapes and discover the mysterious Devil Mountain and the Windigo Falls.
With its rich forest and its 4,500 lakes and rivers, the incomparable playground of the Hautes-Laurentides will satisfy all outdoor enthusiasts. Whether alone, with friends or as a couple, here, the nature is within reach of your desires. Discover our regional parks by hiking, canoe-camping or renting an island on your own. Renowned for snowmobiling, ATV, biking and its outfitters, the area offers many unique attractions such as Windigo Falls, Baskatong reservoir and more. Finally, enhance your visit by discovering the diversity of our local products.
- Accommodation : Hostel, inns, hotel, cottage, outfitters, campground, etc.
- Unusual accommodation : Tipi, yurt, tree house, Hobbit house, etc.
- 3 regional park : Montagne du Diable, Poisson Blanc and Kiamika.
- Gastronomic restaurant, microbrewery, cafes, etc.
ACTIVITIES in Summer :
- Cycling on the P'tit Train du Nord linear park and on route.
- Mountain bike at regional park Montagne du Diable
- ATV (rental available)
- Canoe, kayak and paddle board
- Golf, mini-golf
ACTIVITIES in Winter :
- Snowshoeing and cross country skiing
- Fit bike
- Snowmobile (rental available)
- sled Dog
- Ice fishing