2023 : closed for the season
Discover Camping Chutes-Aux-Iroquois, nested along the beautiful Rivière Rouge in the gorgeous landscape of the Laurentians.
A 5-star camping only 10 minutes from Tremblant!
During your stay, you will enjoy:
- The majestic Rivière Rouge
- A wide range of sites for all types of equipment
- Wifi service
- Clean and modern lavatories
- A laundry room
- A heated pool
- Water games
- A kids park
- A well-equipped community hall
- Many organized activities
- Kayak and canoe rentals for daytrips on the Rivière Rouge
- World-renowned "P'tit Train du Nord" bike path located nearby
- Cottages and ready-to-camp tents are also available
Camping Chutes-aux-Iroquois is a family-focused business dedicated to providing its customers with an unforgettable experience. It’s guaranteed! Come see us!
Establishment number: 199802