Rivière-Rouge's municipal campground offers you large 2- and 3-service sites as well as rustic sites in the mountains. Located in the Upper Laurentians, at the edge of Lake Tiberiade, the Jourdain River and the Sainte-Véronique mountain, get ready for an unforgettable experience.
- A beautiful supervised sandy beach at Lake Tiberiade
- Mountain bike trails and the nearby Le P’tit Train du Nord cycle path
- Kayaking in peace on the Jourdain River
- Many federated ATV trails, accessible from the campsite
- Fishing on Lake Tiberiade or one of the many bodies of water in the region, including the Kiamika Reservoir
- Hiking trails from the campsite, with breathtaking views, including the majestic view offered by the belvedere of Sainte-Véronique mountain
- Boat, pedal boat, or canoe on the magnificent Lake Tiberiade
Less than 2 hours from Montréal, via highway 15 North, and Ottawa, via route 308. The village of Sainte-Véronique, a 5 minute walk from the campground, offers many services: restaurant, bar, post office, bank, grocery stores, etc. We look forward to seeing you! Reserve soon. Open mid-May to mid-September. Thank you!
CITQ #: 199942