Le P'tit Train du Nord linear park as well as the Aerobic Corridor, offer multi-activity trails accessible to everyone. In order to ensure that all users enjoy a safe and relaxing day out, excessive speed is prohibited during all activities. All group activities on the linear park must receive prior approval from the corporation.
Also, Le P'tit Train du Nord linear park has 117 km of snowmobile trails between km 46 (Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts) and 69 (Saint-Faustin-Lac-Carré) and north of km 107 (Labelle to Mont-Laurier). Live the snowmobile experience!
CROSS COUNTRY SKIING
Cross-country skiing is possible in two distinct sectors: The Mont-Tremblant sector and the sector between Saint-Jérôme and Val David.
- An incline of barely 5% is ideal for long-distance training, for beginners or to get back in shape;
- Absence of vegetation canopy renders trail surface conditions homogeneous;
- Waxing facilities, refuges, cafés, lodges and microbreweries allow preparing adequately, warm up or simply have a good time;
- Try active transport to the workplace on skis! The trail threads through numerous towns down to Saint-Jérôme where the university, CEGEP or even your workplace are a stone throw from the trail;
- Public transit is also a possibility with commuter trains and bus service on board which skis are allowed.
WALK AND RUN
- When properly equipped you will realize how pleasant walking in the winter can be. So pull out mittens, tuques, and scarves and come walk the pathway located on the west side of the trail in the Saint-Jérôme / Val-David sector.
- For hikers, a suggested yearly donation of $20 for trails maintenance is greatly appreciated
- Map of sectors open for winter hiking