RECRUITMENT OF VOLUNTEERS AND EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Interested? Join a group of volunteers who take Le P’tit Train du Nord and the Aerobic Corridor very much to heart by looking after the safety of users and making sure their experience is a memorable one!
- To be available a minimum of 3 hours per week;
- Own a bicycle and a helmet;
- Provide a criminal record check;
- Having completed a 16-hour first aid training course.
Each patroller/ambassador will have access to:
- Basic training in mechanical repairs;
- A mini-training session about regional attractions and tourism;
- Technical training regarding code of ethics intervention and emergency plans.
For more information, please contact us at 450 745-0185 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
No opportunities at the moment.