Le P'tit Train du Nord linear park as well as the Aerobic Corridor, offer multi-activity trails accessible to everyone. In order to ensure that all users enjoy a safe and relaxing day out, excessive speed is prohibited during all activities. All group activities on the linear park must receive prior approval from the corporation.
It is important to know that:
- The cycling season starts in the month of May and ends in October;
- Parks are open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.;
- The parks are not lit, therefore circulation after dark involves extra risks;
- The parks are patrolled mainly by volunteers;
- The practice of various activities on the territory of the two parks involves certain inherent risks, particularly with respect to the distance that emergency services may have to travel to reach certain sectors;
- Access to telecommunication networks is not always possible in some sectors;
- If you travel by yourself, advise someone about your planned itinerary;
- Always take something to eat and drink, proper clothing, a repair kit (depending on what activity you are practicing), a first-aid kit and a survival blanket.
Guide de planification des événements (french version only)