Theatre and shows
No matter what the season, festivals and other exciting events are always taking place somewhere in the Laurentians. Lovers of music, dance and theatre can vibrate to the rhythm of numerous different festivals and discover the creative universe of artists from here and abroad. On the sporting side, a number of major events take place each year against the beautiful background of the Laurentians, and feature an impressive variety of sporting disciplines. Lovers of fine food are also well provided for, there being many an invitation to come and participate in the pleasures of the table. Families can have fun together all year round at one of the many events designed for the amusement of young and old. Up North, fun times are always on the menu!
A festival bringing together 25 companies from different countries. Theater in all its forms and in a variety of languages. Seven days of pure theater.
Christmas concert in Val-David. 60 singers under the direction of Louis Babin.
Saturday and Sunday, December 7th and 8th, at 4 p.m., in the Val-David Church.
This festival allows people to discover the world of storytelling and poetry.
More details to come.
Two families with opposite opinions have to spend a night together.
- August 1 : Charles Pellerin - Humor. 8:30 p.m., regular $25, member $22. La boîte à chansons.
Saint-Jérôme Folk is back again this year to present renowned folk music artists and new artists.
Resto-Pub Le Cerbère
- August 1 : Habitats by Isabelle Kirouac - Danse. 8:15 p.m. Free entry
- August 9, 10 and 11 : Coupe Glacée 2019 - Ligue d'Improvisation de Mont-Laurier. More details to come
- August 3 : Philippe-Audrey Larrue St-Jacques - Humor. 8 p.m., regular $28
- August 10 : Korine Côté - Humor. 8 p.m., regular $30, member $28
- 1 of 3