Contest – Rules and regulations «Win the Laurentians»
- CONTEST PERIOD
The contest begins March 1 at 10:00 am and ends March 3, 2019 at 17h00 pm
The contest is open to anyone over the age of majority in his country, his province or territory of residence at the time it participates, except employees, agents and representatives of Laurentians Tourism, advertising agencies and promotion and other companies engaged in this contest and all the people they are resident(s) and their family members.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE
To participate to the "Win the Laurentians!" contest, the user must go to the Tourisme Laurentians Bicycling show booth and complete the registration form. No purchase is required.
The participant shall write his full name, address, phone number and email address. Required fields of entry form must be completed in full in order to make the participant eligible to win. All entries must be received before 17h 00 pm on March 3, 2019. No facsimiles, no mechanical or manual entry form will be accepted. There is a limit of one entry per email address throughout the contest period. All attempts of multiple entries will automatically disqualify the participant. Draw will be done March 8, 2019 at 10:00 am.
- PRIZES DESCPRIPTIONS
Prize #1 : 2-night stay at the AX Hôtel Mont-Tremblant in a Comfo King Lounge room mountain view
- Breakfast Les Sans filtres - Breakfast at the MAD Grill restaurant
- 3-course dinner at the MAD Grill restaurant - 3-course dinner at the Vieux Four restaurant
- Parking & internet - Access to the 24-hour gym center
- Access to the 4-seasons heated outdoor pool, sauna and relaxation area with outdoor fireplace
Offer valid from Sunday to Thursday for a stay until March 31st, 2020. Extra of $75 per night payable to the hotel for a Friday, Saturday, holidays, construction and Christmas holidays. A minimum of 2 nights may be required on certain weekends. Not valid on December 31st. Non-combinable, non-transferable, non-refundable and not applicable for groups. Value: $450 * Valid for two people.
Prize #2 : 2-night stay at the Chalets Lac à la truite for 2 people in a studio or 1 bedroom cottage unit overlooking Lac à la Truite. Included in your cottage unit is a fireplace, a private whirlpool bath and sauna as well as a fully equipped kitchen. Also included: Free access to the fitness centre Le Soleil. Amenities include an indoor heated pool, steam room, spa and a gym and a private beach on site. Eligible cottages: # 43, # 44, # 49, # 85, # 86, # 87, # 88, # 91, # 92, # 93 or # 94. This gift can be used between Sunday and Thursday inclusively between March 17 and July 5, 2019 and between September 2 and December 19, 2019 as well as between January 6th 2020 and February 27th 2020 with the exception of holidays. Value: $438 * Valid for two people.
Random draws to determine the winners will be done electronically on the dates mentioned in the descriptions of the prizes above. Tourism Laurentians will do the draw at the following address: 14 142 rue de la Chapelle, Mirabel (Québec) Canada. The winners will be drawn from among all eligible entries in the contest.
6. NOTIFICATION AND DISTRIBUTION
The one (1) prize winners will be notified by phone within five business days of the draw date, at the phone number indicated on their registration form. If one of the winners do not claim his or her prize within 10 working days of being notified, an alternate winner will be selected according to the rules from all remaining eligible entries received. The prizes will only be delivered to the confirmed winners. The names of the winners will be posted on the Laurentians Facebook page, from the date of confirmation of the identity of the winner. To win selected entrant must correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question which will be send by email. If he answer correctly, a winning confirmation email will be send. If he does not answer correctly, he will be automatically be will be informed .Tourism Laurentians will conduct a new draw until the prize is awarded.
7. PRIZE SUBSTITUTION
Prizes must be accepted as awarded. No substitution of prize(s) is permitted except by Tourism Laurentians in its sole discretion. Tourism Laurentians reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) with another prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or credit, in whole or in part.
To be declared winner, the selected entrant authorizes the contest organizers and their representatives to use if required, their name, photograph, likeness, voice, statements regarding the price and / or city of residence for publicity purposes, without no consideration.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
By entering, entrants acknowledge and agree that Tourism Laurentians and the releases, as defined at section 6 above, shall not be responsible for, and entrants shall hold them harmless from, any and all claims, damages, including compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or other damages, liabilities, costs and expenses ("losses") with respect to or in any way arising from or in connection with the contest or related prize(s).
Tourism Laurentians and releases are not responsible for any losses in connection with (i) incorrect or inaccurate information for any reason, including if caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the contest, (ii) problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or communications line failure, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, data transmission failure of e-mail, or any technical problems or traffic congestion, (iii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or (iv) damages to entrants or to any other person, including damages to their computer system, related to or resulting from entering, participating or downloading materials in this contest with the contest.
Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply.
10. CONDUCT By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of Tourism Laurentians, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Tourism Laurentians reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be (i) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Web site; or (ii) acting in violation of the Official Rules. You agree to not knowingly: (i) interfere in or cause any interruption of the Contest; (ii) prevent others from participating in the Contest; or (iii) obtain or modify another user's non-public account information without their consent. Any use of automated devices is prohibited. Tourism Laurentians reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest in whole or in part in the event of technical or other difficulties.
11. LAWS AND REGULATIONS All federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Any Contest entries not complying with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or regulations will be considered to be null and void. All applicable taxes and insurance fees are the sole responsibility of the prizes’ winners. All decisions of Tourism Laurentians are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest.
12. IMPORTANT INFORMATION Entrants will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the phone number submitted on the Registration Form at the time of registration. All entries become the property of Tourism Laurentians and will not be returned to entrants.