- A network of more than 938 miles of marked and groomed trails in the winter and 1053 miles of trails in the summer;
- 7 regional clubs whose passionate members promote trail development in harmony with nature;
- Forests, lakes, mountains, gorgeous landscapes anda vast territory to discover;
- Numerous lodging possibilities, welcoming innkeepers and outfitters.
- Locate them on the map, using the number mentioned in the ad;
- Many must-see attractions, including Montagne du Diable (Devil’s Mountain) and the Windigo Fall;
- In addition, over 20 outfitters open their doors in summertime, thus offering visitors a wide variety of game and fish.
The maps are available for free at the Laurentians Information Bureau,
You can also order it for free.
Sector and cities -
Wood Runner Trail is a group of 8 hoteliers who offers forest trails to discover the Upper Laurentians by snowmobile in winter, ATV and Adventure bike in summer.
Come experience an unforgettable holiday and discover the beauty of Quebec and the Laurentians!
For an unforgettable adventure in the Laurentians. Since 1961, this internationally known snowmobile rental center has been offering its services and a direct access to trails.
Can-Am Spyder rentals at Contant - BRP dealer. Not all rides in the Laurentians taste the same...
Outdoor Logistik is a company specializing in snowmobile, quad and side-by-side excursions that offers customized packages for all tastes and budgets.
Our guided Tremblant winter Dune Buggy 4×4 off road tours offer you an adventure you’ll never forget.
Serving the region around Sainte-Agathe-Des-Monts, Thibault Marine Inc. is a leader in its field, offering you a range of new and used vehicles.