art & culture
No matter what the season, festivals and other exciting events are always taking place somewhere in the Laurentians. Lovers of music, dance and theatre can vibrate to the rhythm of numerous different festivals and discover the creative universe of artists from here and abroad. On the sporting side, a number of major events take place each year against the beautiful background of the Laurentians, and feature an impressive variety of sporting disciplines. Lovers of fine food are also well provided for, there being many an invitation to come and participate in the pleasures of the table. Families can have fun together all year round at one of the many events designed for the amusement of young and old. Up North, fun times are always on the menu!
- March 12 to 29 : Liliflore - Contemplation - Exhibition. Thursday from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday from 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday from 1 to 5 p.m. Sunday from 9 a.m. to noon. Free entry.
Come celebrate Halloween all week long!
October 25, at Salle Bellevue
- February 6 to 23 : Claude Lacroix - Contrecarrer - Exhibition. Thursday from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday from 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday from 1 to 5 p.m. Sunday from 9 a.m. to noon. Free entry.
- October 18 : Jacqueline Gareau - L'équilibre pour une santé globale, bouge et crée ta vie - Conference. 7:30 p.m., residents $10, non-residents $15.
- September 14 and 15 : Féerie des couleurs - Exhibition. From 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., free entry.
- September 20 : Ma rolland, mon village - Documentary. 7:30 p.m., free entry.
Tea lovers are invited to take a tea at StoneHaven Le Manoir.
On Sundays September 1st, October 20, November 3rd and 24 and December 22.
The Val-David Arts and Crafts Fair is a not-to-be-missed event in the Laurentians, the perfect way to start the Christmas season. Each year, visitors can meet more than 30 artists from the region
Constantin family invites you at the event tapis rouge for your Christmas festivities. A all-in-one concept to come enjoy a good meal in great company!
- 1 of 4