art & culture
No matter what the season, festivals and other exciting events are always taking place somewhere in the Laurentians. Lovers of music, dance and theatre can vibrate to the rhythm of numerous different festivals and discover the creative universe of artists from here and abroad. On the sporting side, a number of major events take place each year against the beautiful background of the Laurentians, and feature an impressive variety of sporting disciplines. Lovers of fine food are also well provided for, there being many an invitation to come and participate in the pleasures of the table. Families can have fun together all year round at one of the many events designed for the amusement of young and old. Up North, fun times are always on the menu!
Prepare to be blown away by an event inspired by the best sci-fi films ever made.
- September 20 : Brian Tyler and the Bluestorm - Blues. 8 p.m., regular $35, member $33
- September 28 : Les Soeurs Boulay - Song. 8 p.m., regular $38,50
The pianist Mathieu Gaudet is a versatile artist and a passionate musician. For the last twenty years, he has pursued a remarkable career as a solo pianist, chamber musician and conductor.
The choir Ô Chœur du Nord has prepared a diversified program for its Christmas concerts.
The concerts will be held on Saturday, December 7 and Sunday, December 8 at 4 p.m.
- August 1 : Charles Pellerin - Humor. 8:30 p.m., regular $25, member $22. La boîte à chansons.
A festival bringing together 25 companies from different countries. Theater in all its forms and in a variety of languages. Seven days of pure theater.
- August 1 : Habitats by Isabelle Kirouac - Danse. 8:15 p.m. Free entry
- August 9, 10 and 11 : Coupe Glacée 2019 - Ligue d'Improvisation de Mont-Laurier. More details to come
Odyscène - Billeterie
The Tango Boreal trio will introduce you to their music of waltz, milonga, tango and folklore.
Regular $35, member $30, child (under 12 years old): $10.
At 2 p.m.
- 1 of 4