art & culture
No matter what the season, festivals and other exciting events are always taking place somewhere in the Laurentians. Lovers of music, dance and theatre can vibrate to the rhythm of numerous different festivals and discover the creative universe of artists from here and abroad. On the sporting side, a number of major events take place each year against the beautiful background of the Laurentians, and feature an impressive variety of sporting disciplines. Lovers of fine food are also well provided for, there being many an invitation to come and participate in the pleasures of the table. Families can have fun together all year round at one of the many events designed for the amusement of young and old. Up North, fun times are always on the menu!
- February 1 : Irvin Blais - 13 - Song. 8 p.m., regular $48
- February 5 : André Sauvé - Ça - Comedy. 7:30 p.m., regular $54
- January 10 and 11 : Matt Holubowski - Song. 8 p.m., regular $38, member $36. SOLD OUT.
- January 17 : Olivier Martineau - Humor. 8 p.m., 8 p.m., regular $32.50.
Diffusions Amal'Gamme presents the Débonnaire trio, a group composed of three virtuosos: Frédéric Demers, Simon Jolicoeur and Laurence Latreille-Gagné.
- February 1 : Alexandra Stréliski - Music. 8 p.m., regular $38, member $36 - SOLD OUT
- February 2 : Alexandra Stréliski - Music. 2 p.m., regular $38, member $36 - SOLD OUT
Diffusions Amal'Gamme presents the Tonique Big Band composed of about twenty musicians. A vibrant evening awaits you, to the sound of the great jazz standards.
- January 11 : Bleu Jeans Bleu - Perfecto - Song. 8 p.m., regular $30, 30 years old and less $25. SOLD OUT
Diffusions Amal'Gamme presents Sachel Brousseau and Rachel Pan. These two young pianists with impressive paths as musicians, promise an emotional evening.
The Trio de l'Île, with Patil Harboyan, Uliana Drugova and Dominique Beauséjour-Ostiguy, respectively at the piano, violin and cello invites you to live a romantic drama on another level.
The Rhapsodie quartet is four dynamic musicians who invite you to discover the string quartet under a new light. They will present folk songs from Armenia.
- 1 of 2