This summer, take part in the discovery activities of Mont-Tremblant National Park!
From June 23 to September 3.
- Light on the stars
- Sea kayaking with loons
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 2:30 p.m.
- Safari Marsh
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 6:30 p.m.
- Wolf secret
- Camping with the white-tailed deer
- 125 years of history
- Why the wolves?
- Life at night
- Tuesdays at 3 p.m. and Wednesdays at 4 p.m.
- SOS Bats
- Handyman beaver
- Research mission
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Feathers and binoculars
- Bear stories
- Tuesdays and Saturdays at 9:30 p.m.
For more information on the activities, click here!
819 688-2281 | sepaq.com