Municipalité de Saint-Placide
Sunday, July 8, 2018 to Sunday, August 19, 2018
Les Beaux Dimanches at Saint-Placide
Société Arts et Culture de Saint-Placide
74, 2e Avenue,Saint-Placide
450 258-2211 | artsetculturestplacide.com
Open-air concerts of various musical styles. If it's raining, the concerts will be held in the church.
- July 8 at 11 a.m.: La Corde vivante, trio piano, violon, clarinette
- July 15 at 11 a.m.: A Dokta, a guitar trio, three friends from Cameroun, Côte D'Ivoire and Québec
- July 22 at 11 a.m. : Éric Lemieux, classic guitar
- July 29 at 11 a.m.: David Gauthier, saxophone, guitar and basse trio.
- August 12, from noon: Kapsud, a creole band. From noon, BBQ offering game sausages. Show starts at 2 p.m.
- August 19, from noon : Les Ringos are presenting Beattles biggest hits. From noon, BBQ offering game sausages. Show starts at 2 p.m.