- A network of more than 1,176 miles of marked and groomed trails in the winter and 1,173 miles of trails in the summer;
- 7 regional clubs whose passionate members promote trail development in harmony with nature;
- Forests, lakes, mountains, gorgeous landscapes anda vast territory to discover;
- Numerous lodging possibilities, welcoming innkeepers and outfitters.
- Locate them on the map, using the number mentioned in the ad;
- Many must-see attractions, including Montagne du Diable (Devil’s Mountain) and the Windigo Falls;
- In addition, over 20 outfitters open their doors in summertime, thus offering visitors a wide variety of game and fish.
The maps are available for free at the Laurentians Information Bureau, located at la Porte-du-Nord.
You can also order it for free.
450 224-7007 / 1-800-561-6673
Come experience an unforgettable holiday and discover the beauty of Quebec and the Laurentians!
Looking for action? Beginners or professionals, enjoy our friendly service and get ready for adventure! Ride through magnificent landscapes on your ATV or snowmobile.
For an unforgettable adventure in the Laurentians. Since 1961, this internationally known snowmobile rental center has been offering its services and a direct access to trails.
Can-Am Spyder rental at Contant - BRP dealer