- A network of more than 1,176 miles of marked and groomed trails in the winter and 1,173 miles of trails in the summer;
- 7 regional clubs whose passionate members promote trail development in harmony with nature;
- Forests, lakes, mountains, gorgeous landscapes anda vast territory to discover;
- Numerous lodging possibilities, welcoming innkeepers and outfitters.
- Locate them on the map, using the number mentioned in the ad;
- Many must-see attractions, including Montagne du Diable (Devil’s Mountain) and the Windigo Falls;
- In addition, over 20 outfitters open their doors in summertime, thus offering visitors a wide variety of game and fish.
The maps are available for free at the Laurentians Information Bureau, located at la Porte-du-Nord.
You can also order it for free.
450 224-7007 / 1-800-561-6673
For an unforgettable adventure in the Laurentians. Since 1961, this internationally known snowmobile rental center has been offering its services and a direct access to trails.
Come experience an unforgettable holiday and discover the beauty of Quebec and the Laurentians!
Can-Am Spyder rental at Contant - BRP dealer
Looking for action? Beginners or professionals, enjoy our friendly service and get ready for adventure! Ride through magnificent landscapes on your ATV or snowmobile.